See below for more details on these projects and others.
Looking for a supervisor or potential collaborations?
I am always interested in supervising masters and PhD projects looking at the following areas, but I am also open to other research projects looking at welfare and behaviour in farm, equine or companion animals:
- Precision livestock farming.
- Using technology to assess animal welfare.
- Facial recognition in sheep.
- Facial expression of pain during parturition in sheep.
- Facial expression in BOAS dogs.
- Welfare assessments in equine, farm, or companion animals
- Disease and pain in farm and equine species.
- Lameness in farm or equine species.